Our carpet cleaning process is a truck-mounted, hot water extraction system recommended by most carpet manufacturers. As with our area rug cleaning, we take great care to use environmentally friendly solutions and methods.
- Dry Soil Removal – We will thoroughly vacuum your carpets with a filtered, industrial-grade vacuum, removing as much soil and dirt as possible. Don’t worry about moving your furniture – we’ll help with that as well.
- Soil Extraction- We apply an eco-friendly, water-based solution to your carpet. The hot water jets and scrubbers work with the water-based cleaning solution to separate the soil from the carpet’s fiber. The dirt is lifted to the surface and vacuumed away.
- Grooming – The last step is brushing your carpet, eliminating pile distortion and matting.
- Add Stain Protection – Atiyeh Bros. is the exclusive provider of Fiber ProTector®, a product that repels spills, prevents UV fading, and the growth of odor-causing bacteria. The best time to apply is following a carpet cleaning. Contact us for a quote.
- Drying Time – Your carpet should dry within 24 hours depending on the temperature and ventilation of the room. To lessen drying time, it’s recommended to use fans for better air circulation. It is okay to walk on your damp carpet while drying, as long as your feet are clean.