Atiyeh Brothers, Inc. Privacy Notice
Atiyeh Brothers, Inc. (“Atiyeh,” “we,” “us,” and “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”). This Privacy Notice describes the types of Information we may collect from you when you visit the website at https://Atiyehbros.com/ (the “Site”), and that you may provide through your communications with Atiyeh. It also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that Information.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your Information and how we will handle it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to this Privacy Notice.
Atiyeh may change this Privacy Notice at any time, at its discretion. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Privacy Notice periodically for updates.
2. The Types of Information That Atiyeh Collects About You and How Atiyeh Collects Information About You
Atiyeh may collect two types of Information from you when you visit the Site: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information (collectively “Information”).
- “Personal Information” refers to data by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- “Non-Personal Information” means data that is about you, but does not identify you specifically. If you do nothing during your visit to our Site but browse, read pages, or view content, we will gather and store Information about your visit that does not identify you personally.
We collect Information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Through our business-to-business communications with you.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site.
- Through third-party analytics.
Information You Provide Directly to Atiyeh. The Information that you provide us directly through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide to Atiyeh, such as through filling in forms on our Site. We may also ask you for Information when you report a problem with our Site. And it may be necessary for you to provide us with Information so we can communicate with you about an inquiry you have;
- Responses to questionnaires or surveys that we might ask you to voluntarily complete; and
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information Automatically Collected from You. The Information that Atiyeh may automatically collect and store about you when you visit the Site may include:
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct Internet traffic to you.
- The type of browser and operating system you used;
- The date and time you visited the Site;
- The web pages or services you accessed at the Site;
- The length of time you spent on a web page at the Site;
- The website you visited prior to coming to the Site; and
Google Analytics Advertising Features. We also may have the following Google Analytics Advertising Features Implemented: Demographics and Interest reporting, Remarketing, GDN Impression Reporting and Double Click Campaign Manager. These features collect data using Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Atiyeh and third party vendors use these first-party cookies to access the success of online marketing campaigns, inform future campaigns and improve usability on the Site. To learn how to opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features we use, please see Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
3. How Atiyeh Uses Information It Collects About You and the Purpose for the Collection and Use
We use Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information or services that you request from us. For example, when you provide your name and email address to us, we are able to use your email address to respond to your comment or question personally.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To personalize our services and advertising to you to enhance your experience.
- To create new services and to improve our business, services, and security.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any services we offer or provide though it.
- To communicate with you regarding our services, including for marketing purposes.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the Information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Site statistics are compiled into traffic reports, which help Atiyeh understand, anticipate, and respond to user needs. If we learn, for example, of heightened interest in certain aspects of the Site, we are likely to highlight that information on the Site home page. This Information helps us create a better overall experience for Site users.
Atiyeh will retain your Information as long as Atiyeh believes it is appropriate for the purposes of this Privacy Notice.
4. How Atiyeh Protects Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to protect your Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the internet is not completely secure. Although we are working to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information either in transmission or when stored. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
5. When Atiyeh Shares Your Information
We may use and disclose Non-Personal Information about our users without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, as described further below.
- To a buyer or other successor (potential or actual) in connection with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Atiyeh’s assets, including any related due diligence.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the Information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Except as described above, Atiyeh does not sell any of your Information.
6. Third Parties Providing Services On Our Behalf
We use third parties to host the Site, design and operate the Site features, and perform administrative, payment processing, analytics, and communication services. Services these third parties provide include enabling Atiyeh to send you email newsletters and providing information to Atiyeh about the use of the Site and viewing of our content. We may disclose your Information to these companies so they can carry out these services.
7. Information From Children Under 13
Atiyeh complies with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and related regulations. The Site is not directed at children, and Atiyeh does not knowingly collect any Information from children under 13 years of age. If Atiyeh learns that a child under 13 years of age has provided Information, Atiyeh will delete this Information from our databases. If you are under 13, do not use this Site or provide any Information about yourself to Atiyeh, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. If you become aware that Information of a child under 13 years of age has been provided, please contact us at the email address in Section 12 below.
8. Links to Other Websites and Services
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites or services linked to or from the Site, including the information or content contained therein. Our Privacy Notice does not apply to third party websites or services.
9. Do Not Track
Some browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. At this time, the Site does not respond to DNT signals.
10. Your Choices About Information
We send promotional and marketing communications only with your consent. If you no longer wish to receive these or other communications, you can stop these communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. Please report your concerns about collection or use of Personal Information on the Site to one of the addresses provided in Section 12.
If you would like to correct your Information or register a complaint, you can also contact us at the addresses in Section 12.
11. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Information by us to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Please direct your requests to Atiyeh using the contact information provided below.
12. How To Contact Us About This Privacy Notice
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Notice and our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com or by mail at:
Atiyeh Brothers, Inc.
ATTN: LEGAL DEPARTMENT
6750 SW Bonita Rd., Tigard, OR 97224
EFFECTIVE DATE: February 1, 2021