All Site Content (as defined below) is current as of the date it is posted on the Site to the best of Atiyeh knowledge.
2. Intellectual Property
The Site and its entire contents, data, features and functionality (including but not limited to text, graphics, video, logos, button icons, databases and images) (“Site Content”) are the property of Atiyeh or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, except as indicated below.
The Atiyeh name and related logos are trademarks and service marks (“Marks”) of Atiyeh. Atiyeh Marks may not be used without advance written permission of Atiyeh, including in connection with any product or service that is not Atiyeh’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages, discredits, or misrepresents Atiyeh. Other products or company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
If you believe that any content on the Site violates your intellectual property rights, please notify Atiyeh as described in Section 15.
3. Limited License And Prohibited Uses
Atiyeh grants you a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable, and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site Content in the United States only as an informative resource while using the Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, framing, display or performance of Site Content without prior permission of Atiyeh is strictly prohibited. You may not download, print, copy, distribute, or otherwise use Site Content for commercial purposes, including publication, sale, or personal gain. You may not remove any Marks or other proprietary notices, including, without limitation, attribution information, credits, and copyright notices that have been placed on or near the Site Content.
- Use the Site in any way that violates any applicable law or regulation.
- Use the Site for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm anyone in any way.
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate Atiyeh, an Atiyeh employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by Atiyeh, may harm Atiyeh or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without Atiyeh’s prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
This Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. Atiyeh does not knowingly collect Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use this Site or provide any Information about yourself to Atiyeh, including your name, address, telephone number or email address.
4. Third Party Content
This Site may include content provided by third parties. All statements and opinions expressed by third parties are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. Those materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Atiyeh. Atiyeh is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
5. Links To Other Web Sites
Atiyeh may provide links to external web sites for the convenience of Site users. The inclusion of an external link on this Site does not constitute or imply support or endorsement of any kind. Atiyeh does not control those web sites, is not responsible for their content or function, and is not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access the third party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use and the privacy notice for such Sites.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE AND CONDUCTING TRANSACTIONS RELATED TO IT ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WHILE ATIYEH ATTEMPTS TO PRESENT ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THE SITE, THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. ATIYEH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ATIYEH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY.
7. Limitation of Liability
ATIYEH’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY, WHETHER BY STATUTE, IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
9. Limitation On Time To File Claims
10. Injunctive Relief
11. Waiver And Severability
12. Entire Agreement
13. Term and Termination
You agree that Atiyeh, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your access to the Site (or any part thereof) for any reason, with or without notice, and without any liability to you or to any third party for any claims, damages, costs or losses resulting therefrom.
14. Applicable Law, Binding Arbitration, and Class Action Waiver
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS CAREFULLY BECAUSE THEY REQUIRE YOU TO AGREE TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN US THROUGH BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION.
If either party employs attorneys to enforce any rights in connection with any such dispute or lawsuit the substantially prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees.
All claims and disputes within the scope of this arbitration agreement must be arbitrated or litigated on an individual basis and not on a class basis. Claims of more than one customer or user cannot be arbitrated or litigated jointly or consolidated with those of any other customer or user.
15. Communications and Contact Information
Atiyeh Brothers, Inc.
ATTN: Legal Department
6750 SW Bonita Rd., Tigard, OR 97224
EFFECTIVE DATE: February 1, 2021