Today’s furniture is expensive to replace and delicate to maintain. The variety of materials used and the various manufacturing techniques employed demand that the cleaner is appropriately trained and exercises care and judgment.
At Atiyeh Bros. our highly trained technicians will know how to determine what furniture cleaning method is best for your fabric. In some cases certain fabrics can be cleaned in the home; however, there are some fabrics that require only the special attention a plant visit can accommodate. Hand dry cleaning and Haitian cotton fabrics are fabrics that would fall into this category. To ensure your fabric can withstand spots and steaming we offer fabric protectants which can be applied with or without cleaning. Our commercial furniture cleaning division can clean office chairs and partitions on site after hours. Please call us to inquire about our furniture cleaning service or to set up a no cost, no obligation, in-home/office estimate.
Atiyeh Bros. is proud to be Oregon's only provider of Fiber ProTector®
The most technically advanced rug & fabric protection system available.
We’re excited about this product because of what it means for the look and value of your rugs and upholstery.
- Acts as a stain repellant for textiles.
- Is completely harmless to humans, animals, and the environment.
- Makes vacuuming twice as effective, ridding your carpet and upholstery of dust and allergens that are especially harmful to people with asthma and allergies!
- Utilizes anti-microbial technology to prevent the spread of odor-causing bacteria.
- Allows materials to breathe, stays invisible, and doesn’t leave a sticky residue.
- Provides UV protection, no sun fading!